Today is my 31st birthday!
I like to celebrate my birthdays around here by holding giveaways. This year, sadly, I can’t give away any books. But I can give away one of my favourite bookmarks instead!
I fell in love with kogin embroidery, and even though it’s not usually done in two colours like this, I really love the way it looks. Can’t beat purple and gold! The pictures show both sides of the bookmark, so it’s completely reversible, and about 9 inches long including the fringe.
So yes, I’m giving away this bookmark! Because I love you guys and I want to share my love of all things bookish and embroidered!
- Giveaway is open internationally, so everyone can enter!
- Must provide mailing address if chosen as a winner, which will not be retained by me once I’ve sent the bookmark
- Comment on this post to enter; must provide valid contact info in case you win
- Limit of 1 (one) entry per person
- Giveaway closes at 11:59 PM, PST, Sunday June 14, 2015
- Winners will be drawn and announced on Monday June 15, 2015
And now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to celebrate the day with delicious food and good books! :D